In this post we want to learn what is the AppFabric in asp.net, what is the uses of this control and how many type of AppFabric asp.net component.
Appfabric components are used to make access control and distribute on clouds. this type of architecture is service oriented architecture, and be considered this as a backbone of the windows platform. Provide connection for messaging in distributed applications. It provide capability of integrating the applications between cloud services, and cloud services to global applications.
These component (AppFabric) gives a development environment and it integrated with visual studio 2010.
There are 2 types services of AppFabric are:
- Access control service:
- Service bus:
The services bus provides messaging between cross enterprise and cross cloud.
This provide fallowing types patterns of messaging.
|AppFabric component architecture|
- Publish and subscribe pattern.
- Point to point pattern.
- Queues patterns of message for distributed application on cloud.
ACS converts the input Environment in to output environment using fallowing rules that are :
- created at the time of configuration of Access control services.
- It issues a token that is containing output claims for the application.
- Consumer application use this token and send to web service.
- The service validates and gives access to the user.
These are called claims based rules or authorization rules, here the claim is user or the user application.
- Introduction of SQL
- Create Data Table in SQL
- Cloud Service Introduction
- Cloud Service Provider
- What is AJAX in Asp.Net : How to Use :Controls of AJAX
- Create StoreProcedure in SQL
- Asp.net page Directives
- Print pdf file in asp.net by C sharp
- SQL Server questions for interview
- Find datetime difference in asp.net by C#
- Add rows in GridView dynamic with Textbox
- Asp.net Watermark Text on uploaded Image
- Asp.net NullReferenceException and how fix it
- State Management and type of State Management
- Cookies,how to make Cookies in asp.net with C#.
- Jquery Change div background on mouseover in asp.net
- In asp.net by jquery change div text color on mouseover
- Upload multiple by one asp.net fileupload control using jQuery
- Adding Dynamic Rows in ASP.Net GridView Control with Textbox
- In Asp.net Difference between ""(empty string) and String.Empty