- End user-- refers who uses the services provided by the cloud,
- Business management user —who takes the responsibility of the data and the services,
- And cloud Service provider-- responsible for the maintenance of the IT assets of the cloud.
Features of cloud services:
Types of deployment models in cloud:
- Public cloud.
- Community cloud.
- Private cloud.
- Hybrid cloud.
Basic characteristics of cloud computing:
- Here we consider the four basic characteristics of cloud computing is given as follows:
- Elasticity and scalability.
- Self-service provisioning and automatic de-provisioning.
- Standardized interfaces.
- Billing self-service based usage model.
Other Asp.net Related Post:
- Use to countdown time for use to time limit
- control execution life cycle.
- post back data processing.
- Select index change with drop down list
- Display selected Date from data
- Start with asp net
- What is WSDL in Asp.net Programming WSDL
- ASP.NET Server Control Basics
- Many Selection in Drop Down List in asp.net
- view state
- Sending mail by using gmail ID in Asp.Net
- Asp.net controls hierarchy.
- events in asp.net server controls
- First Sunday of the Given Month in Asp.netAsp.net page Directives
- Print pdf file in asp.net by C sharp
- SQL Server questions for interview
- Find datetime difference in asp.net by C#
- Add rows in GridView dynamic with Textbox
- Asp.net Watermark Text on uploaded Image
- Asp.net NullReferenceException and how fix it
- State Management and type of State Management
- Cookies,how to make Cookies in asp.net with C#.
- Jquery Change div background on mouseover in asp.net
- In asp.net by jquery change div text color on mouseover
- Upload multiple by one asp.net fileupload control using jQuery
- Adding Dynamic Rows in ASP.Net GridView Control with Textbox
- In Asp.net Difference between ""(empty string) and String.Empty
- How to fill data into drop down
- Dynamically create data table and-bind
- Top 25 educational blogs in word