The SQL is the set of instructions that are used to interact with a database. SQL (Structured Query Language) is the only language that most databases actually clearly understand. Whenever we interact with a database, the software translates your commands (whether they used GUI comment or queries) into SQL statement that the database knows how to work.
SQL has three major components:
- The DML refer to Data Manipulation Language.
- The DDL refer to Data Definition Language.
- The DCL refer to Data Control Language.
SQL (Structured Query Language):
- SQL is acronyms of Structured Query Language
- Structured Query Language (SQL) lets you access and management of databases
- American National Standards Institute standard called SQL.
- SQL is a Relational type database. Also called tabular database.
Work of SQL:
- SQL execute queries against a database
- SQL retrieve data
- SQL insert records
- SQL update records
- SQL delete records
- SQL create new databases
- SQL create new tables
- SQL create stored procedures
- SQL create views
- SQL set permissions on tables, procedures, and views
|Create data base in sql|