ASP.NET MVC Application:
ASP.NET MVC or the MVC ASP.NET Site:
- First of all open the IED (integrated development Environment) .
- Go to file menu ---> Project ---> choose Asp.net net MVC web Application As like in given Image.
- After creating web application we see some folders in Solution Explorer (MVC project hierarchy) these are –
- Controllers -: this has AccountController.cs and HomeController.cs. The controller is nothing only a class file (.cs) with Action Methods.
- Models: this has AccountModels.cs file.
Other MVC related post:
- How to print a custom string Message in asp.net MVC project.
- How to add a controller in MVC project.
- How to add a view in MVC project.