C# Crystal Report:
Need of Crystal Report in asp.net Application:
- Embed your reports directly into the project.
- Access them externally, from a file directory.
- Access them as a Report Web Service from a remote server.
- Connect to them as Crystal Services.
There are 5 Type of Crystal Report in asp.net:
- Simple Crystal Report
- Group in Crystal Report
- Graph in Crystal Report
- Cross-Tab in Crystal Report
- Sub report in Crystal Report
New Features in Crystal Reports in Asp.net:
- Crystal Reports for Asp.net projects are supported on 64-bit machines.
- Crystal Reports fully supports the new Click Once deployment of Windows.
- Project templates can be selected when creating a new Web application in asp.net.
- Several improvements have been made to the Crystal Report Viewer control.
- Accessibility has been improved in Crystal Reports for Asp.net with Visual Studio.
- Crystal Reports supports international characters through Unicode, the Chinese character encoding standard and GB18030-2000.
- Crystal Reports are available when building Web Sites or Windows projects using Asp.net.
- In Crystal Reports, the Preview tab has been added to the embedded Crystal Reports Designer to enable for preview reports at design time
Step by step Description of CrystalReports :
|Crystal Report in web Application|
- Asp.net Label control
- ImageButton control
- Asp.net Button control.
- Literal control in Asp.net
- Textbox Asp.net control
- Asp.net checkbox list Example
- Asp checkboxlist Example using C#
- Asp.net Imagebutton control example
- Asp.net checkboxlist control example
- How to use CheckBox control in asp.net
- Checkboxlist in asp.net(control example)
- How to check If checkbox Is checked in asp.net
- Example jQuery Validate on CheckBoxList using C#
- Check Uncheck all asp.net CheckBox in asp.net using jQuery.