1. What is ASP.NET MVC?
2. Explain MVC (Model-View-Controller) in general?
- “Model”, is basically domain data.
- “View”, is user interface to render domain data.
- “Controller”, translates user actions into appropriate operations performed on model.
3. Difference between ASP.NET MVC & ASP.NET WebForms?
4. What are the Core features of ASP.NET MVC?
- Core features of ASP.NET MVC framework are:
- Clear separation of application concerns (Presentation and Business Logic)
- An extensible and pluggable framework
- Extensive support for ASP.NET Routing
- Support for existing ASP.NET features